Care Instructions for your newly purchased shirts.
Let’s talk about your dirty laundry! You’ve made the smart decision to invest in branded apparel. Here’s how to get the most out of your investment:
1. Separate your darks from your lights.
2. Wash printed shirts inside out.
3. Avoid harsh chemicals such as bleach.
4. Avoid washing in hot water. (Your apparel will last 3 times longer.)
5. Avoid drying on hot heat. (Your apparel will last 5 times longer.)
6. Turn collars up on polos to prevent collars from curling.
The print and embroidery on your shirts, if done right, will far outlast the actual shirt it has been embellished upon.